“A person only becomes a self through encountering the other.” Martin Buber
Coaching is a professional and personality-orientated counseling concept, which supports the individual to find solutions to their issues, optimize their performance potentials and establish healthy life coherencies.
In todays information-driven society with its rapid need for reaction, change and adaptation, coaching is gaining more and more importance as an effective tool for human resource development. Freelancers, managers and teams seek the professional help of coaches to reach their goals faster and to avoid unnecessary conflicts and mental overload.
Professionals also seek out coaches on their own initiative, in order to harness their full potential in demanding work situations and difficult decision making processes.
Reasons for participating in coaching
- Desire for professional change
- To resolve conflicts in relationships and roles
- Taking up of a new role, task or occupation
- Demanding management situations
- Significant decision making situations
- Preparation for difficult conversations
- Change in behavioural patterns
- Excessive work demands or under-use of potentials
As is appropriate, the coaching can take place in individual sessions of 1 to 1.5 hours, or in a more compact format (half or full day). The coaching process can consist of focused support or continuous accompaniment over a set period.
“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results” Albert Einstein
"Always act in such a way, that the number of possibilities increase!"
Heinz von Foerster